As reported by Telegram of JSC Sumyoblenergo
In Sumy, a part of the city is once again without power due to the aggressive actions of Russian forces that caused disruptions to the electricity supply.
According to Ukrinform and the Telegram channel of JSC Sumyoblenergo, “Due to Russia’s military aggression, part of Sumy has been de-energized.”
“Due to Russia’s military aggression, part of the city of Sumy has been de-energized.”
The city is operating on hourly power-outage schedules, and power engineers are working to fully restore electricity supply.
According to Ukrinform, on Wednesday, November 12, part of Sumy was temporarily de-energized due to an emergency shutdown at one of the energy facilities.
They expect new updates from the relevant services within the next few hours.
Don’t miss other news:
One of Centrenergo's enterprises – Zmiivska TPP in Kharkiv Oblast (archival stock photo) As reported by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty…
As reported by Telegram channel of the Odesa Regional Military Administration, due to an enemy drone attack in the morning…
As reported by the online media Ukrinform. In Lviv, as part of the celebration of the Day of Dignity and…
This was said by the Vatican's Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin, speaking to reporters in Rome after the Holy…
The U.S. Department of Defense building (Pentagon). AP As reported by U.S. Department of Defense Nearly $30 million, previously allocated…
A Suspilne source in law enforcement said that, during Galushchenko's interrogation, a status could be established within the criminal proceedings…