As reported by Oleksandr Prokudin’s Facebook page
A Russian drone around 14:00 on November 18 attacked a municipal utility company’s vehicle at the entrance to Novovorontsovka in Kherson region.
This was reported by the head of the Kherson Regional Military Administration, Oleksandr Prokudin, in a post on Facebook.
As a result of the strike, a 61-year-old municipal worker was killed. His 50-year-old colleague sustained blast injuries and a concussion; the injured man’s condition is currently assessed as serious and he is in hospital.
The head of the regional military administration had previously said that the past day of strikes on Kherson region claimed the lives of two people; another five, including a child, were wounded.
Information from the region continues to come in, and official details about the developments of the incident and the status of the injured are being clarified.
Useful reading:
One of Centrenergo's enterprises – Zmiivska TPP in Kharkiv Oblast (archival stock photo) As reported by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty…
As reported by Telegram channel of the Odesa Regional Military Administration, due to an enemy drone attack in the morning…
As reported by the online media Ukrinform. In Lviv, as part of the celebration of the Day of Dignity and…
This was said by the Vatican's Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin, speaking to reporters in Rome after the Holy…
The U.S. Department of Defense building (Pentagon). AP As reported by U.S. Department of Defense Nearly $30 million, previously allocated…
A Suspilne source in law enforcement said that, during Galushchenko's interrogation, a status could be established within the criminal proceedings…